Delafield Lakes Apartments is located in the historic, quaint town of Delafield, WI. Surrounded by 20 lakes within a 10-mile radius, Delafield is 25 miles west of Milwaukee and 45 miles east of Wisconsin’s capital city, Madison. Milwaukee’s General Mitchell International Airport is a 30- minute commute by car. The Delafield community offers several activities and points of interest that appeal to residents of all ages
- Seasonal events & festivals
- Historical points of interest
- Gift and specialty shops
- Antique shops
- Wheel & Sprocket (Bicycle Shop)
- BeFitness Health Club
- Milwaukee Street Traders Coffee House
- Great Harvest Bread Co.
- Parks and Recreation
- Sporting activities and competitions
For more information, visit the Delafield Chamber of Commerce.